Monday, November 18, 2013

Avery Elle Let It Snow



Today I'm sharing a card made with Avery Elle's LET IT SNOW.


The trees were white embossed and the birds were colored and fussy cut
then mounted on the branch. I stamped a flurry of snow in the background
then used the sentiment from WRITTEN IN THE STARS to finish the card.



If you haven't heard, this month's AEI♥U Challenge is Anything Goes.
That means you're free to create any project you wish using at least one
Avery Elle stamp. If you don't own any, feel free to use the free digital images here.
The prize for the challenge? A guest design spot in January!

Go here for all the details. The deadline to enter the challenge is December 1st
and the gallery is starting to fill up quickly. Good luck!


17 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the embossed birch trees. I will have to check out the AE challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Love the touch of red .. just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, now I want that stamp set as well! Gorgeous card Donna, love the colours and those cute birdies, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling you ...this is just too adorable!!! Those cardinals add the cutness factor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, SO adorable! Little love birds bundling up together to keep warm in the falling Christmas snow! (love, love how you created the snow!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the color contrast, Donna! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cardinals, and those two are super cute! Adorable card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and makes me wish the weather was cooler here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your white embossed trees and those little birdies are too cute! Love your snowy background, too! Another really lovely card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Soooooooo CUTE I adore those Birds and the trees are so Fun!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my gosh, I just love the birch tree set and what you have done with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! So pretty with the two cute birds! Those trees are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute and sweet! love how the love birds pop! super work as always, my friend! love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful fun card!
    I love your palette and your fussy cutting is exquisite!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has the biggest WOW factor, Donna! Love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the most amazing card, Donna! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete