Wednesday, June 22, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #286


It's time for a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things.
Here's Sketch #286.


And here's my take on it. I couldn't resist the backside of Birdie Brown's adorable
little piggy! A sheet of gray chevron paper was cut with the rectangle element from
Blueprints 24 and adhered to a white card base.


I adhered the farm fence and added a strip of grass over it. The little pig was stamped with
Bubble Gum Hybrid ink and colored with Copics, then diecut with the matching dies.
I colored and cut some flowers and popped them up over the fence and grass and
finished off with the punny sentiment.



Visit MFT's Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you could win
up to a $20 MFT gift voucher! Thanks for stopping by!





8 comments:

  1. Stop killing me with this softie....love this to bits, Donna! It is simply perfect-pig time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so oinking adorable ... wish I were on the other side of that fence!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soooo cute! I love your coloring Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch Donna! Love your card, darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMHO - brilliant sentiment! LOVE it and super sweet card altogether :-)

    ReplyDelete