Tuesday, September 27, 2016

MFT + STAMPtember® 2016




STAMPtember® is winding down over at Simon Says Stamp, and today, there's
an exclusive, limited edition stamp set on sale, designed by My Favorite Things.

Check out this awesome set of buildable flowers, Best Wishes Blooms.



For my card, I inked up the stamps with Distress inks and spritzed them with water
before stamping on watercolor card stock. I stamped the sentiment, then flicked
 black paint over the surface, and finished off the card with black Nuvo Crystal Drops.



Lastly, did you know that there's a huge $5,000 Dream Craft Room Giveaway 
this month as part of the STAMPtember® celebration? Share the great news
if you like! All you need to do to register is enter your info here:

  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/giveawayrules/

Thanks so much for visiting today. We hope you'll celebrate STAMPtember®
with My Favorite Things!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Donna. I love the technique you used with the inks to get that great watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete