Thursday, November 12, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 149


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 149, compliments of Chrissy.


And here's my take on it.


I white embossed snowflakes on watercolor paper, then brushed over them
with a mixture of Distress inks and water. After it was dried, I stamped
the sentiment and die cut the panel with the rectangle element from
Blueprints 24 which was then mounted to a white card base.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, November 19th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!




15 comments:

  1. Oh my, I WISH I could do this....my attempts always look like a muddly mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Donna! Absolutely stunning! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect and gorgeous take Donna!
    So vivid and so well executed!
    I love it!
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous card Donna - LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Donna! The watercolored background is beautiful and really makes the snowflakes stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those snowflakes in their watercolor background! So classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little flurry of snowflakes are incredibly pretty! We are *not* having flurries right now, but an out-and-out snowfall! Pretty but...if only it wouldn't snow on the streets and sidewalks *grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Donna! I love the colors you used for the water coloring. The splatters and font of the sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Donna! I love the colors you used for the water coloring. The splatters and font of the sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always great to see how you put your own stamp on things Donna. Love the beautiful color you showcased in this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wondering which distress inks you used to make that beautiful color? Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete