Monday, August 14, 2017

MFT August Release Replay



It's Release Replay time over at My Favorite Things! The Creative Team has
fresh ideas and more inspiration for you using products from the last release.

I love Release Replay because it gives me a chance to use products in a different way
or even step out of my comfort zone.


 Often times, smaller stamps in a set are overlooked or overshadowed by the larger
main images. I chose the leaves and buds from In Bloom, inked them in Distress inks 
and misted the stamp with water before stamping them on watercolor card stock

Using the Big Thanks Die-namics, I cut right into the panel and used the camouflage
technique. Peeled Paint Distress ink was spattered on the panel, then cut with the
rectangle element from Blueprints 24 and adhered to a Latté card base.
Sparkling Clear sequins finished off the card.

Visit today's Release Replay post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration
from the participating Creative Team members!


2 comments: