Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #347



 It's Wednesday--time for a new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!
Here's Sketch #347.


And here's my take on it.


A Stitched Dome Frame was cut from Smooth White card stock. The inner portion
was ink distressed with Distress Oxide inks and spattered with water. A large 
butterfly was cut from white card stock and ink distressed with two colors of
Distress Oxide inks and spattered with water.

A strip of gray and white striped paper was adhered to a Grout Gray card base and the
dome frame was adhered over it. The butterfly was adhered inside the frame, 
together with a few sequins. The sentiment finished off the card.

Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you could win a $50
MFT gift voucher as the random winner of the challenge!



5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. You always use butterflies in the nicest ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the pretty butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. I love the gorgeous colors of the arch and butterfly over the neutral background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I grow up I want to learn how to blend my inks like you, Donna :) Your background is so beautiful and I LOVE your butterfly (I need this die)! Love the pretty striped papers, too...such a lovely crisp, clean design!

    ReplyDelete