Wednesday, August 30, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #348



Meet this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #348.


And here's my take on it.


I trimmed down an ink distressed piece that was in my stash and rounded
off the corners. The little Pure Innocence girl was colored with Copics and
adhered to the piece. The sentiment was white embossed on a remnant piece,
and cut with the oval windows.

Both pieces were adhered to a Latté card base that was "embossed" with the
stitched lines on the bottom. Small white stars finished off the card.

Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you can win a
$50 MFT gift voucher, and we hope to see you in the gallery!


6 comments:

  1. Your ink blending is just delicious, Donna! Beautiful Copic coloring and your stitched lines work perfectly on this card...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you used the stitched Strip Die for the bottom rectangular! How clever, Donna! When I first looked at the sketch, I thought the two big rectangles might look a little bulky in a card, but your interpretation of the sketch is so creative that the layout looks completely natural. AND beautiful coloring, as always! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. while I love every single detail of your darling card, isn't that sentiment just a tear jerker? makes me miss so many voices I no longer can hear on earth ... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love that kraft background!

    ReplyDelete